[rescue] Compaq Proliant 8000

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Sat May 1 13:46:42 CDT 2004

Sat, 01 May 2004 @ 05:25 +0000, Lionel Peterson said:

> I was wondering why some folks felt compelled to reply to every post
> in this thread... They seemed obsessed with keeping the thread going,
> despite the *obvious* fact that neither was going to change the others
> mind...

The thing is, no one need have changed their mind.

I don't disagree with Dave about PCs versus workstations for the most
part, and I still can't figure out what he blew up about.

Besides that, I view argument as a valid form of communication.

It's not a contest to win or lose, and personal attacks are invalid
arguments.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["I wish life was not so short. Languages
take such a time, and so do all the things one wants to know about." - J.