[rescue] FS: SS/20, SS/5 parts

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 30 10:32:20 CST 2004

Hello all,

I have the following surplus SS/20 bits available:

 - CD-ROM kit (1/3 height drive, cable, wheels) -  $15 + actual S/H

 - 8 Meg SS/20 VSIMM - $15 shipped ConUS

 - TGX+ Framebuffer - $10 shipped ConUS(discount for multiple -
   I have a bunch)

And the following surplus SS/5 bits:

 - CD-ROM (see above same drive will work in either system)
   $15 + actual S/H

 - SS/5-85 MHz motherboard - $5 + actual S/H

 - SS/5-110 MHz motherboard - $10 + actual S/H

 - one or two 8 Meg SS/5 DIMMs (free with any other item)

All parts are known good pulls from working systems.

I'll ship anywhere, but buyer pays actual charges.

Please contact me off list if interested in any of the above bits - feel free to make offers, my prices are just my best guess at the moment.