[rescue] RE: Services For Unix (was: FrameMaker FYI)

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Mon Mar 29 16:14:07 CST 2004

Phil Stracchino <alaric at caerllewys.net> wrote:
[...]
> What, you don't have a terminal in the bathroom? Or 802.11?

My "bathroom" also contains a bath, and shoving a VT510 in there might be
slightly against electrical safety regulations :)

I like the UK electrical rules as they are reassuringly paranoid. I expect
an electrician would be upset were they to find I'd got 25kv in an
environment full of moisture-saturated air.

A copy of Private Eye is much safer to use.

--
PGP key ID E85DC776 - finger abuse at mooli.org.uk for full key