[rescue] Emulex UC08 / HD50F plug

Walter Belgers walter+rescue at belgers.com
Fri Mar 26 12:59:26 CST 2004

Hi all,

An earlier rescue of mine was a VAX4000. It has an Emulex UC08. I've
been told these things are pretty rare, is that correct? I want to use
it to install an OS, since the TK70 isn't able to read my tapes. The
UC08 has two connectors, but both are HD50M connectors! So I need a SCSI
cable with a HD50F connector which is very rare.. (No, not HD68F as
found on the VAXstation 3100). Anybody have a clue where to get such a
cable?

Regards,
Walter.
--
Walter Belgers         "Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus
walter at belgers.com       Latinis alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes!"