[rescue] RE: Services For Unix (was: FrameMaker FYI)

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Fri Mar 26 12:04:56 CST 2004

Steve Sandau wrote:

> It is greatly improved over the previous version in the same way
> that the Wright Bros. plane was greatly imporoved over previous
> versions: it worked.

   That's about as nice a thing as I've heard about Services For UNIX.
   I got a prmotional copy of it with, um, SysAdmin last month...and I
haven't opened it. Last job, we looked at it for use with our
NIS-managed users and an imminent Windows deployment. Eventually, we
decided that "SFU" was a very apt acronym indeed.
-wde
--
Will Enestvedt
UNIX System Administrator