[rescue] Ultra 1 Auto-power-on possible?

shirker at mooli.org.uk shirker at mooli.org.uk
Thu Mar 25 04:42:32 CST 2004

Hi rescuers,

I've got an Ultra 1 200E which is about to go to co-lo, and the co-lo provider
wants the machine to power on as soon as it sees mains on its mains cable
(i.e. without the power button needing to be pressed). Currently you need to
press the power button to make it turn on.

Is there a jumper, or a setting in the NVRAM, I can tweak to make it work like
this?

This is pretty urgent, so replies ASAP much appreciated - thanks!

Ed.