[rescue] SGI Onyx/Challenge I/O board FS

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Tue Mar 23 16:10:57 CST 2004

   Hi folks.  I know some people here are running SGI ebus
(Onyx/Challenge) machines.  During my recent move, I unearthed an IO4
board with mezzanine SCSI and FDDI interfaces on it.  This is from my
Onyx which I sold some time ago...it was working when I used it, but
it's been sitting in a box for two years, and I have no ebus machines
now so I can't test it...but it is believed working.

   For the uninitiated, this combination gives you five SCSI busses and
FDDI.  Most (all?) Onyx/Challenge systems can handle more than one of
these boards.

   I would like to get maybe $125 for this board, which includes US
shipping.  Is anyone interested?

         -Dave