[rescue] Re: rescue Digest, Vol 16, Issue 47

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Mon Mar 22 16:16:16 CST 2004

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 @ 11:11 -0500, Kevin said:

> Framemaker for linux was being developed in 1999/2000 but was
> later drooped by Adobe.  I do not believe it ever left beta.

That's wierd.  Someone gave me a copy of a BETA, and I am pretty sure it
was further back than that.

It sucks that UNIX has so many GUI flavors.  Makes development a bitch.

I wish MOTIF had remained the standard and been fixed, instead of the
situation we have now.

Year after year watching the same mistakes, even basic GUI design
mistakes, it frustrating after 10+ years of it.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny." --
Unknown]