[rescue] BlackIce vulnerable

Thomas Gallaway rescue at port11.net
Sat Mar 20 16:17:34 CST 2004

The datacenter my server is at had major issues. 3 of their customer vpn
servers went down
with lots of angry people. My machine was on a diffrent router so I was
not affected. All
I can only say if people trust a windows based firewall it's their own
fault.

BlackICE PC Protection Guards You Against:
 Theft of personal identity, passwords, credit card info and more
 Hackers using your PC to launch attacks against other PC users
 Computer downtime and system crashes

-- Thomas