[rescue] Notify about your e-mail account utilization.

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Wed Mar 17 09:55:12 CST 2004

Tue, 16 Mar 2004 @ 22:20 -0600, Mike Hebel said:

> On Tuesday, March 16, 2004, at 09:16 PM, staff at sunhelp.org wrote:
>
> >Dear user  of  Sunhelp.org,
>
> <Netsky spam snipped>
>
> Can anybody confirm the cause of the increase in spam/virii?
>
> It's showing up so many more places I can't help but think that
> something seriously topographical on the 'net has changed.

Hmmm... don't know.

I do know that recently there was a lull, and then a wave of spam that
hasn't stopped yet.  Quite a few messages are getting through all of my
filters too.

Those jackasses need to die.

I even got three spam messages on my damned cell phone.

Worse, I had to pay for the priveledge.  Sprint charges 10 cents for
each spam you get, and they say you cannot turn off the service!

All the spammer has to do is hit <phone number>@messaging.sprint.com.

Sprint is full of shit too.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["It's a damn poor mind that can only think
of one way to spell a word." -- Andrew Jackson]