[rescue] Notify about your e-mail account utilization.

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Wed Mar 17 09:56:17 CST 2004

Tue, 16 Mar 2004 @ 22:23 -0600, Shawn Wallbridge said:

> This is actually a virus, not that that matters. You should see the
> volume of mail I am getting from customers (I host websites) freaking
> out that I have been sending this to their clients. I have saved the
> text of my response as a text file on my desktop.

About three months ago I noticed a change in the spam.

Tons of it started coming that were faked to look like it had come from
me.  I was catching bounces from other people's systems, and getting
bitched at by ISPs and users for sending spam, having an open relay,
etc.

None of it was from me!

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["It's a damn poor mind that can only think
of one way to spell a word." -- Andrew Jackson]