[rescue] Notify about your e-mail account utilization.

Sheldon T. Hall shel at cmhcsys.com
Tue Mar 16 23:52:47 CST 2004

 Brian Dunbar writes ...
> On Mar 16, 2004, at 9:16 PM, staff at sunhelp.org wrote:
>
> > Dear user  of  Sunhelp.org,
> <snip>
>
> I received a copy of this with my companies domain name attached a few
> days ago.  IIRC the verbage was different ... it sounded a (bit) like
> what you _might_ get from a large corporate IT department.

... if said IT department were staffed by people for whom English were, oh,
say, their fourth language.  Or who had just consumed a fifth.

<kinky friedman>
It always fails to amaze me that still, there are people who will open
unexpected attachments from people they don't know, or even people they _do_
know, when said attachment is prefaced with something whose total bogosity
should be immediately obvious to anyone with the IQ of a fencepost.
</kinky>

-Shel