[rescue] DLT tape drives and librarys

Paul Hortiatis ph009j at mail.rochester.edu
Sun Mar 14 18:57:32 CST 2004

Sory for replying to my own post, but i finaly found a disscussion in the
archives about the loader only markings, don't know why i couldn't find it
befor.

I'm still wondering if any one has any experience with these libraries,the
compaq model number is TL881, the overland model number is LXB4X10 or
LXB7X10 (X being the number of drives 1 or 2).

Thnx
	Paul