[rescue] Is anyone running netalk on solaris 9 sparc?

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sun Mar 14 12:20:07 CST 2004

On Mar 14, 2004, at 8:36 AM, Steve Sandau wrote:

>>> Duh. Too much sense. Dunno if it was there when I was looking...
>>   It's there...been there for at least twelve years that I know of. ;)
>
> The 64-bit version?! If that's the case, I'm slower than I realized .
> :(

   No...GCC is GCC.  There is no "64-bit version" of GCC per se.
There's just plain old GCC, one distribution, found in the same place
for eons.

   Now, as a separate point...as of the past few releases, plain old GCC
has developed to the point where it can generate useful code for 64-bit
UltraSPARC machines.

           -Dave