[rescue] SGI XLV package

Gerhard Lenerz mail at g-lenerz.de
Fri Mar 12 12:23:43 CST 2004

Hello Sheldon,

> Does anyone know which IRIX 6.5.x disk contains the "eoe.sw.xlv" software,
> where x is ...

  it should be on "Foundation 1" (eoe.sw.xlv IIRC), upgrades/patches
  may come with each Feature/Maintenance release.

  If you are still running 6.5 (no .x) you can simply install it, if
  you are running 6.5.x you probably will face conflicts that you can
  resolve if you open the .x CD as additional distribution. At least
  that is how I installed the ISDN software after upgrading my server
  to 6.5.x without having installed the relevant packages before.

--
Best regards,
 Gerhard                            mailto:mail at g-lenerz.de

Old SGI Stuff                       http://sgistuff.g-lenerz.de/