[rescue] Looking for a SBUS Card(s)

Cookie cookie at iacookie.net
Thu Mar 11 20:30:39 CST 2004

   Actually, the machine is an U2 (dual 250 2G) so I have four slots
open.  Since I had the arrays, I thought it would be cool to have
four of them, each to a separate SCSI card, giving me about 200G
if RAID storage (for a use to yet be discovered).
   Since I would probably be using  it to do network backups,  I wanted
multiple 100T interfaces. ( I have three 100T networks in my house,
one for me, one for my landlord, anda DMZ)
   There is no reason that 10T couldn't be made to work, I had just hoped to
keep everything 100T and wanted to know if such a beast as a 100T Diff
SCSI SBus card existed.
   Thanks
Brian