[rescue] withdrawn:: re: absinthe available for rescue'ers ....

Nadine Miller vraptor at promessage.com
Thu Mar 11 18:15:44 CST 2004

Dave McGuire wrote:
> On Mar 10, 2004, at 11:10 PM, Phil Stracchino wrote:
>
>> It's all about habaneros.  :)  Me, I like muscat wines, Belgian fruited
>> lambic ales, and single-malt Scotch whisky.
>

>   Mmmmmm, scotch and habaneros. :)  You and I could party, my friend. :-)

You'd like the single malt I took to the scotch B.O.F.
(kind of like the SMOFs of SF) at LISA a few years back.
Had a nice spicy finish that snuck up on you, kind of
like Thai food.  Damned if I can remember the name, though.

Now, for a nice scotch that you don't mind passing among
your heathen friends who don't under stand single malt,
try the 10-yr old Aberlour.  Sometimes on sale at BevMo
for <$20.

=Nadine=