[rescue] withdrawn:: re: absinthe available for rescue'ers ....

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Mar 11 07:18:09 CST 2004

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 23:10:02 -0500
Phil Stracchino wrote:

> It's all about habaneros.  :)  Me, I like muscat wines, Belgian
> fruited lambic ales, and single-malt Scotch whisky.
>
> Oh yeah.  And speed.  Gotta have it.  :)  (This is why I ride.  It's
> the most fun you can have with your clothes on.)

Grrrr.  I'm beginning to think that the only way I'll get on a bike
again is if someone dies and wills one to me.  I wonder how much trouble
I would get into if I just went and bought one this weekend.  Would I
sleep on the  couch, the garage, or out on the driveway?

--
Kurt                 "I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a
kurt at k-huhn.com       somewhat calm and objective judgement in all