[rescue] absinthe available for rescue'ers ....

Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366 patrick at zill.net
Wed Mar 10 01:05:10 CST 2004

All,

I am in the Philippines for the next few weeks and while here, havve
discovered that Absinthe is available (two diff. brands).  Since I
have an automatic allowance of a certain amount of alcohol from
customs, I may as well use it.

If you email me and paypal me for what you want, I will ship it to you
when I get back to the USA on or about April 8th.

Brand 1: "Pere Kermann Absinthe" 750mL bottle.  light green color,
ingredients listed include "infusion of wormwood" or similar verbiage.
Cost: $30 USD.

Brand 2:  "Absente" darker colored bottle.  Cost: $40 USD.

I figure that good tight shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 would be
about $7.50 per bottle.

Cordially

Patrick