[rescue] Sun, Apple, and SGI stuff available

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Mon Mar 8 21:08:24 CST 2004

Here is a brief list of some stuff I have available.

This stuff is being made available at reasonable offer.... I'm not
looking to make any real money on most of this stuff... just clean up
and get some $ for the time/effort and for those pieces that have
"real" value.

If you see something you want here, make an offer (can be a trade
offer as well... I'm always looking for 8G+ sized IDE drives,
a quantity (12+) 18G inch height SCA scsi drives (matching),
Pentium III processors (slot 1, socket 370), Dell CERC or LSI
branded equivalent, Xeon mainboard/processor setup, quad+ ppro
setup, etc).

Apple Macintosh LCII (complete, but will part out)
Apple Macintosh LCIII (complete, but will part out)
Apple Macintosh IIsi (complete, but might part out)
Apple Macintosh IIsi coprocessor board/nubus adapter
Apple IIgs

SGI Indy mainboard
SGI Indigo 2 mainboard (R4400 based)
SGI Indigo 2 R4400SC200 1Meg cache CPU
SGI Indigo 2 R4400SC200 2Meg cache CPU
SGI Indigo 2 R4400SC250 2Meg cache CPU
SGI Indigo 2 XZ (GR3-Elan) video board
SGI Indigo 2 power supplies (non Impact, might have one Impact)
SGI Indigo 2 midplanes (non Impact, might possibly have one Impact)
SGI Indy drive carriers (some have 1Gig drives in them, some none)
May have an Indigo 2 drive sled or two.... have to check.
SGI Indycam
SGI Indy power supply (I think I have one Nidec, and one Sony)
3COM 100baseTX EISA ethernet card (uses a modded Phobos driver)
SGI Indy and Indigo 2 plastic
SGI Irix 5.3 Indigo2 IMPACT
SGI IRIX 6.2 (Indy, Indy R5K, Indigo 2, Onyx, Power Onyx, Indigo2 R4K,
              Challenge, Indigo2 Impact, Crimson (except GTX),
              Power Challenge, Power Challenge 10000,
              Onyx InfiniteReality, Onyx InfiniteReality 10000)
SGI IRIX 6.5 Foundation 1 (single CD)
SGI IRIX 6.5.2 Overlays (2 of 2) November 1998 (single CD)
SGI IRIX 6.5 Applications June 1998 (single CD)
SGI IRIX 6.5 Applications November 1998 (single CD)
SGI EnlightenDSM 1.1 (single CD)
SGI Freeware June 1998 (single CD)

Sun Ultra 5 270 with flaky onboard ethernet, no mem, no drives, no cd
Sun Ultra 10 base with 333 processor, no ram, no drives, no cd
Sun 12 drive Multipack enclosure
Sun Sparcstation 10 with 128Meg RAM, SM41 CPU, and CG6 video, no hd
Sun Sparcstation 20 with 96?Meg RAM, SM51 CPU, and CG6 video
Brand new 8M Sun SS20 VSIMM in box (should work fine in SS10SX as well)
Dual Ross Sparcplug setup in rack mount enclosure with HS180 processors
Sun Sparcstation 2
Sun Sparcstation 10 system board
Sun Sparcstation 20 system board
Sun Sparcstation 5 system board (with 85mhz cpu)
Sun Sparcstation 5/20 drive sled (have a couple of them I think)
Solaris 2.4 Hardware: 11/94 and Updates for Solaris 2.4 Hardware 11/94
Solstice CallTracker 1.0
ProWorks and ProCompiler Volume 1 Number 1 for x86 (no licenses)
Solaris 1.1.1 rev B
VideoPix 1.0
Catalyst CDware Volume 1 (Fall 1990)
Catalyst CDware May-Aug 1994
Catalyst Developers Conference DISCOVERY '91
The 1993 Solaris Developer Conference
Solaris 2.5.1 for SPARC Dev Build 10 "Interal Use Only" CD