[rescue] SGI Crimsons and Challenge L found a new home

Francois Dion fdion at atriumwindows.com
Mon Mar 8 15:56:10 CST 2004

I dont have 5.3 either. I noticed there was a web page on how to install
6.2 on a crimson so I figured it must have been involved. Unfortunately
the page is MIA. Good to hear there are still a few Crimsons around.
Mine is labeled "Server" on the hat and from what I gather was at Boeing
initially. I'd really like to get an RE for it. It currently has a VXGT.
The Crimson in a Power Iris 4D suit also has a VXGT.

Francois