[rescue] SGI visual workstation question

Sheldon T. Hall shel at cmhcsys.com
Fri Mar 5 09:50:40 CST 2004

 Dave McGuire opined ...
> On Mar 5, 2004, at 10:29 AM, Sheldon T. Hall wrote:
> > So ... if one had (a) a "stock" SGI 540 and (b) a "normal" Win2K
> > disk, and applied #b to #a in a "normal" way, one would have a
> > Win2K system that would run normal WinApps in a normal way?
>
>    Jeeze, I hope not. ;)

What I meant to say was ... "a Win2K system that will run normal WinApps in
a way that is compatible with my wife's requirement that I run Internet
Explorer 6.x so that I can continue to develop software for my employer, and
continue to pay the bills."

Also, do not confuse "normal" with "desirable," especially in this case.

-Shel