[rescue] I need a couple low-end Ultras

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Mon Jul 26 15:29:59 CDT 2004

All,

I need to put up a test environment at work, and need a couple of firewalls.
I could use a couple of Ultra 1's do to this work with OpenBSD and pf.

I say that because U1's are cheap, and I have enough U1 memory to be able to
stock them up to be useful, and a couple of Sbus QFE's. I don9t _need_
drives/sleds, but would be nice.

So- if anyone has one or two U1's they would like to part with, please let
me know your price. I can pay immediately with Paypal.

Or- if you have something else you think would be suitable and cheap, please
let me know.

Thanks,

Steve

shatle at nfldinet.com