[rescue] w00t!

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Mon Jul 26 19:08:53 CDT 2004

Fri, 16 Jul 2004 @ 10:02 -0400, Thomas Gallaway said:

> Ethan O'Toole wrote:
>
> >>Just go buy a new one, they still sell them.
> >>http://www.meadweb.com/cgi-bin/meadweb.storefront/40f7d3080074db3a273f9f7c046b067b/Catalog/1070
> >>Bill
> >>

> >Haw! The other day I was looking for a video called "Code Rush" about
> >Netscape. Ebay? $20+shipping. It is a PBS video, and I was able to get it
> >direct from PBS for $13 + shipping. Gotta love it!
> >

> I remember back then buying memory from pricewatch and then reselling it
> on ebay for much more. Ah good old ebay.

I do this kind of thing all the time.

I like games, but generally tire of them quickly.

I occasionally buy games on ebay or other cheap source, play them for a
few weeks, and then sell them for a profit.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["Consulting wouldn't be what it is today
without Microsoft Windows" -- Chris Pinkham]