[rescue] B&W G3 + IBM Model M == Heaven

Nathan Raymond nate at portents.com
Mon Jul 26 13:45:18 CDT 2004

On Mon, 26 Jul 2004, Isaac wrote:

> I only wish I could get my girlfriend to accept using a Model M on our
> mac at home, but she got offended when I plugged in an IBM-branded usb
> wheelmouse to replace the "no-button" lozenge - I ended up having to
> order one of these to placate her delicate aesthetic sensbilities:
> http://macmice.com/themouse.html

That's fine, but I wouldn't order from there, it's a $20 mouse at best,
certainly not a $40 mouse, available here for $8.50 (though compgeeks
shipping is usually pretty absurd):

http://www.compgeeks.com/details.asp?invtid=USB-CLEARMOUSE&cat=MOU

And if you want to know why you shouldn't order from MacMice, here you go:

http://www.macintouch.com/mactable.html#macmice

- Nate