[rescue] SGI Challenge Resurection (was : More Indigo Problems)

Sheldon T. Hall shel at cmhcsys.com
Sun Jul 25 15:56:31 CDT 2004

Ethan ...

> Am I missing something? I've been waiting weeks for you to come get the XL
> here in Virginia Beach. I think our trade is fair, and I told you I would
> hook you up with parts for the thing.

Either I've had a major blackout, or you have me confused with someone else.

I live on an island in Puget Sound, and, last I checked, Virginia Beach is
on the East Coast.  If I said I was going to drop by and take that XL off
your hands, I must have been envisioning a day when space travel was free or
something.

Now, I just got out of the hospital (again), having undergone surgery
(again), and that involves all sorts of interesting drugs (again), but I
really don't think I'd commit myself to an XL that's 3,000 miles away.

Really, you're kidding, right?  I didn't actually say I was going to
buy/trade-for your XL, did I?

-Shel