[rescue] Looking for AT&T 3B2 items

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Tue Jul 20 09:33:18 CDT 2004

SP wrote:

> Oh, this other system make me think in a couple of all the hardware items I
> told in the previous part of this message.

Some where I have most of the 3b2 system and other disks as images. They
were created with a program called teledisk which can still be found if
you google well enough.

The disks them selves are 80 track "high density",and can be read and
written in a 5 1/4" AT type disk drive. Note that these are not the 1.2m
QUAD density disks, just the regular double sided floppies in 80 track,
not the usual 40 track mode.

Speaking of  3b2's AFIK a friend of mine still has them in Philly. I gave
them to him 7 years ago when I moved here,  but due to illness is unable
to move them and would love to get rid of them.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson, C.T.O. GW&T Ltd., Jerusalem Israel
gsm at mendelson.com gsm at gwandt.com
IL Voice: 972-544-608-069  IL Fax: 972-2-648-1443 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838