[rescue] Rescue me from Sun's screw ups!

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Thu Jul 15 10:10:57 CDT 2004

Wed, 14 Jul 2004 @ 09:06 -0500, Bill Bradford said:

> On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 07:19:40AM +0000, Kris Kirby wrote:
> > > From looking at his webpage apparently he makes a hobby of trolling
> > > mailing lists.
> > He's a blog-whore. :-)
>
> That's an insult to weblog owners everywhere.

Hmm... I find most blogs are an insult to civilization, or even lower
primates.

But I know what you mean.

> A gag is one thing, but people like this really piss me off.  I get the
> feeling its a guy who knows his stuff, but wants to fuck with people.

Seems like an awful lot of work...

I wonder if he isn't just trying to drive traffic to his site... but
then, he doesn't have that much for ads on it now that I think about it.

I can't tell from reading his mess if he knows anything or not.

Hey, maybe Arthur T. Murray finally did manage to create an AI...

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["We have nothing to prove" -- Alan Dawkins]