[rescue] Re: Bilano

Chris Brandstetter sirloxelroy at softhome.net
Wed Jul 14 17:54:17 CDT 2004

Oh God now I have to move, he lives in Nebraska, the same state as me.
:-(  And I was so hoping to go to the Omaha Linux Install Fest this
Saturday.  According to Netcraft his webservers run FreeBSD.  He uses
Cox Internet for his Home internet.

	Stupid People Shouldn't Breed.

Technical Contact ID:                        GODA-16811522
Technical Contact Name:                      Reverend Deuce
Technical Contact Organization:              Spudland Design
Technical Contact Address1:                  14210 Hillsdale Circle
Technical Contact City:                      Omaha
Technical Contact State/Province:            Nebraska
Technical Contact Postal Code:               68137
Technical Contact Country:                   United States
Technical Contact Country Code:              US
Technical Contact Phone Number:              +1.4022166991
Technical Contact Email:                     spudnoc at spudland.com