[rescue] Firefox for IRIX?

Caleb Shay calebshay at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 20:39:11 CDT 2004

I've used foetz's builds before without issue, and I've previously
spent the >24hrs it takes to build mozilla on a single processor
Octane.  I usually just end up using foetz's build from nekochan.net,
but now that I've got 4 free processors (Origins are finally up and
running), I may build it myself this time.  Building mozilla a few
years ago used to be a horrid pain in the ass, but it's pretty much a
standard ./configure && make now.

Cheers,

Caleb