[rescue] Bunch of Sun/SGI equipment for trade

Rodito M. Buan II rodito at acdlabs.com
Mon Jul 12 09:51:17 CDT 2004

Hi Guys,

I have a bunch of Sun/SGI equipment that I would like to trade for a
Apple PowerBook G4 Titanium ones..

My list goes as..

Sun stuff
1 x Sun Ultra 30 300MHz UltraSparc... Comes 256RAM, 15GB HD, SunPC, very
good condition
1 x Sun Ultra 2 Enterprise with 2 x 300MHz UltraSparc, 128RAM, 15GB HD,
very good condition
2 x Sun SS10 works ok
1 x Sun SS20 parts comes with MB
1 x Sun SS2 works ok
1 x Sun LX works ok
1 x Sun SS5 for parts comes with MB
2 x Sun SS4 works ok

SGI stuff
2 x SGI Indigo with 1 proprietory keyboard and mouse
	- One indigo is working fine other is for parts
3 x SGI Indigo 2 All of them are working, comes with memory, HD.. One
has tape drive and all of them uses regular PS/2 kb and mouse
1 x SGI Indy works ok, comes with Indy camera and uses regular PS/2 kb
and mouse

Monitors
2 x 19" Sun monitor
1 x 17" Sun monitor

Dec parts
1 x DEC Multia for parts, it was working before it shorted, can't seem
to find the culprit

Books and softwares..
I will include a whole bunch of sun and sgi training book, cdroms from
SGI, and Sun with SunOS 4... Etc. etc..

I have a whole bunch of sun keyboard and mouse, external scsi Cdrom and
external HD cages/packs that I will include too. Various external disk
and cd-rom some has CD-RW. They are Smart&Friendly cdrw.

Please let me know off list if your interested for a trade. My email is
rodito at acdlabs.com

I'm located at Toronto, Canada and willing to drive down to Niagara if
necessary.

Thx
Jeff