[rescue] Apple Network Server 700/150 (AIX) on eBay

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Sun Jul 11 21:01:35 CDT 2004

It's too bad he doesn't list the actual installed configureation of the
machines. Having or not having more RAM, drives, sleds, etc. can really make
a difference on how functional the machine is, and the price.

That being said, a $299 BIN is not outlandish, but would be a much better
deal if the machines were loaded. I'm realizing that I got a great deal on
mine considering it was full of disk, RAM, etc.

If you want one, get one. They're cool. I run NetBSD on mine and it's solid
as a rock.

Steve