[rescue] dead SGI O2

Espen Randen rescue at lpl.nu
Fri Jul 2 05:14:07 CDT 2004

On Thu, Jul 01, 2004 at 11:12:43PM -0500, D.A. Muran-de Assereto wrote:
> Mine does this as well. It's a bad LED for me; machine works fine.

That's what i first assumed, but I can't even hear the disk start spinning
up. This could indicate that the CPU is fine, but it's the system board
that's dead, but then I wouldn't be able to power it up, would I?

--
"YOU, with the C++ compiler and no knowledge of how computers work!
Back away from the keyboard with your hands up, NOW!"
- Dave McGuire, rescue at sunhelp.org