[rescue] How was the DC get together?

velociraptor velociraptor at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 11:47:18 CDT 2004

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 22:29:19 -0500, D.A. Muran-de Assereto
<dmuran at tuad.org> wrote:

> Pretty good. The three rescuers and two SO's who appeared had a good time,
> good beer, and pretty lousy food (IMHO). Next time, we eat BEFORE the
> Brickskeller.
> Pictures will follow as soon as I get off my a** and send them to Bill for
> posting.

My food was ok as far as bar food goes, but Dave had the guts to take the
risk on the (so-called) buffalo steak.

I was hoping to meet more of the DC area rescuers, though.  Maybe we
should set up a "semi-regular" get together and see if that gets more
geeks out...

=Nadine=