[rescue] OT: Coffee in .uk (was: sformat a large drive under IRIX 6.5)

Mike Meredith mike at blackhairy.demon.co.uk
Wed Jan 28 11:41:32 CST 2004

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 04:39:31 -0500, Sheldon T. Hall wrote:
> Wot?  No tea?

Tea has caffeine in it as well ... fans claim tea works as well as
coffee for an early-morning kick.

> Nah, I know you guys drink coffee.

I'm definitely a coffee person (well this morning's was the nasty fake
stuff) as is my family who've been into coffee for a long time (long
enough that it was considered odd in the early days). This may be
partially because of the US influence(my dad work{s|ed} for IBM).

> "Tea, please."
> "Here's your coffee, sir."

That's an excessively polite method of pointing out the tea isn't worth
drinking.