[rescue] Cluesticks (was Mounting and Dumping)

Phil Stracchino alaric at caerllewys.net
Sun Jan 25 21:11:30 CST 2004

On Sun, Jan 25, 2004 at 10:08:32PM -0500, Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366 wrote:
> One of the volunteers was a fellow developer from Germany, and he was
> a great guy to talk with.
>
> Just like all the other Germans I know, he was nice, but blunt in his
> opinions.  If something was wrong, he would let you know: "no, you are
> incorrect about that..."
>
> We need a little more of that here in the USA.

I agree.  I think the deficiency here is a peculiar part of American
corporate culture that fits right in beside the idea that it's better to
waste twenty million dollars and six months of fifty people's work than
to say, "Gee, I don't know, we'd better look it up."

 : alaric at caerllewys.net|alaric-ruthven at earthlink.net|alaric at novylen.net  :