[rescue] silencing a sparcserver 1000

Kevin Loch kloch at gurunet.net
Mon Jan 12 11:44:15 CST 2004

Dave McGuire wrote:
> On Jan 10, 2004, at 3:21 PM, Dieter Montanez wrote:
>
>>  no disrespect ... but how does Dave handle this sort of problems ....
>>
>> (also have a SS1000 in my home office ...)
>

>   Simple.  I am careful to only become involved with people who are
> compatible with me.

When I found an attractive woman who had more LEGO than I did
and knew what a Sun workstation was, I knew my search had ended.
Oh, and she's a cat person.  I can't stress enough how important
pet prefernce compatability is.  Not just because of the pets
but because of the related personality traits.

>   *All* of me...not just what they pick & choose and hope to "get rid
> of" what they don't like later.  That includes my hobbies, my career, my
> equipment, and my cat.

As the saying goes:

Men get attached to women hoping that they will never change, but they
always do.  Women get attached to men hoping they can change them, but
they never do.

KL