[rescue] Cray on ebay (UK)

Steven Hill sjh at waroffice.net
Thu Jan 8 09:58:35 CST 2004

> > Anyone got the room for this, I wish I had.
>
>    I have room for it.  Feel free to ship it here...I'll even run it and
> put it online for you.

Heh. You would!

>    My God.  An SV1 on eBay.  That machine is practically new.  WTF??

Yup - scary isn't it?

I could probably house it in my flat, but schlepping it up to the 4th
floor would not be fun. I suppose I could host it at .ed.ac.uk which could
be fun.

One to watch anyway.

--
Steven Hill

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child,
I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
				- 1 Corinthians 13:11