[rescue] WTB: Dual-proc Pentium boards

Mark Price mark at tqhosting.com
Sun Feb 29 09:39:18 CST 2004

Hey Eric, I've got a  dual pentium II board.  It is ATX form factor.
1AGP, 3PCI, 4ISA.  4 DIMM slots.

It stopped working for me awhile ago, but I wasnt sure if the problem
was the memory, power supply, CPU, or board.

It also has onboard ultra wide scsi (adaptec).  Model # M668DS if you
want to look it up online.  I will include the Pentium II CPU i had with
it (I think it was a p2-350 CPU).

Mark