[rescue] IRIX 6.5.20f disks

r.stricklin bear at typewritten.org
Thu Feb 26 23:46:54 CST 2004

On Feb 26, 2004, at 1:39 PM, Francois Dion wrote:

> Anyway, while on the subject of SGI software, are there any surplus
> (online or mail order) stores that carry IRIX software? I'd like to
> find Photoshop and other "obsolete" software for IRIX.

Photoshop and Illustrator use FlexLM for license management on IRIX. I
spent six months in phone purgatory before finally weaseling my keys
out of Adobe; they're node-locked, and that was five years ago. Good
luck, you'll need it.

Unless you don't like to save your work, of course.

ok
bear

ps. neither runs well under 6.5.