[rescue] Places to buy computers near D.C

Thomas Gallaway rescue at port11.net
Wed Feb 25 21:41:57 CST 2004

Then there is:
PRACTICAL COMPUTER, INC /  5407 Port Royal Rd., Springfield, VA 22151
Rather a joke. If you want to see 10mbit cabletron hubs for $1500 or
most of
the time very overpriced hardware that's the place. Every now and then
they
have some exotic hardware they do not know what it is (like a vax or
rs6k's)
that they let go for dirt cheap. All personal experience.

Also there are if you google some GSA / NASA surplus sales all the time.
Saw some rather interresting hardware on those sites be4.

-- Thomas