[rescue] PC Cases

Caleb Shay caleb at webninja.com
Wed Feb 25 12:21:39 CST 2004

On 2004-02-25 10:58:47 -0500 Brian Dunbar <brian.dunbar at plexus.com>
wrote:

> On Feb 25, 2004, at 9:39 AM, Caleb Shay wrote:
>

>> Caleb
>> (who took almost 2 minutes to type this while he gets used to his
>> new
>> keyboard: http://www.fingerworks.com/ST_product.html)
>
> Looks nifty as could be ... but $400 for a keyboard?  Obviously you
> think
> there is a benefit ..... is it that much better than a standard IBM
> type
> keyboard?

$340 from thinkgeek.com.  Some days my hands hurt so much I'm not
capable of pushing a key down far enough to make it register.  Just
brushing the keys with my fingertips on this thing is enough.  I can't
get the full speed I get on a regular keyboard on the days where my
hands don't hurt, but that should come with practice.

Caleb