[rescue] Sun StorEdge Fiber Hub

Brooke Gravitt brooke at gravitt.org
Wed Feb 25 10:25:46 CST 2004

Hey!!

While cleaning out and prepping some stuff for shipping (man, that MacAlly
keyboard is packed up nicely. Now to ship to Bill!!) I found this FC hub I
bought a while back, expecting to convert everthing to FC. Not sure
when/why this project lost steam, but at any rate, I figured it might be
of use to someone on this list. It looks just like the one featured in
this auction (NOT: THIS IS NOT MY AUCTION, I was just looking for a couple
of pictures quickly)

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3079298644&category=51238>

I don't have any GBICs for it, so you'll have to come up with some.
Anyone? OFfers?

Thanks,
Brooke