[rescue] PC Cases

Stephen Sukovich ssukovich at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Feb 25 09:48:28 CST 2004

>Since my iBook has fallen to the dreaded logic board problems, I have a
>renewed interest in fixing my main machine. When I do that, I'll also
want
>to fix up some of my other PC machines, and I want to get new cases for
>them. One is in an awful Acer case that really needs to go, and another
is
>in a SX1030. I would buy 2 more SX1030s, but they're hard to find, and
>expensive. So, the question is, what do you guys put your PCs in? I
>stumbled across the InWin Q2000 and thought it looked promising...

I personally have a supermicro tower case. I forget the exact number it
maybe a sc760 something or other. It's a big rock solid case with a lot
of places for fans. I personally believe it is one of my greatest buys.
It cost about $130 about 4 years ago so not sure how much it costs now.
I was looking at other rackmount cases for fun lets see if I can dig up
the links.

http://www.supermicro.com/Product_page/product-a.htm
http://www.cidesign.com/indexHTML.asp

If you don't have the money for a nice case go to compusa they have a
few nice lightweight brushed alum cases with see through panels from
30-60 dollars.

Stephen Sukovich