[rescue] 400mHz CPU in an Ultra 60

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Sun Feb 22 21:58:40 CST 2004

Based on a quick read of http://sunsolve.sun.com/handbook_pub/Devices/System_Board/SYSBD_Ultra60.html (FEH page on system board), I note that the jumper for clock speed (J3001?) only has 300/360 and 450 MHz options - I don't think the clock on the U60 supports the speed divisor required for a 400 MHz CPU)...