[rescue] AD: smoke 'em if you got 'em

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Feb 20 23:06:35 CST 2004

And boy, have I got 'em.

http://www.pipecrafter.com

I've found my calling as a pipe carver.  Mostly freehands and
churchwardens (for you hobbits and LOTR fans).  I'm tooling up to offer
an even larger selection of shapes that are likely going to be in a
lower cost bracket than the freehands (the countryman line).

Yes, I take orders for custom shapes/pipes.

I'm also offering a 10% discount to members of Mr. Bill's lists.  Just
mention rescue@ or geeks@ and email me directly - don't use the PayPal
shopping cart.

Many thanks to Bill for letting me post this here.  It is *much*
appreciated.  Hey, enough people buy my pipes, I might be able to
afford the OLP MM1 that he's got for sale. :)

--
Kurt Huhn
kurt at k-huhn.com