[RESCUE] Any HP/Nextstep PA gurus about?

Gerhard Lenerz mail at g-lenerz.de
Fri Feb 20 16:15:15 CST 2004

Hello William,

> Hmmm... Search ipl finds nothing. So is it the drive that's wrong or all
> three of my "bootable" cdroms?

  you mentioned you did try a 4x Plextor. I've got one in my SCSI
  CD-ROM stack that I could try tomorrow to see if it is able to boot
  NextStep into the installer if that is any help for you. It's a
  PX-45CS (Caddy 4xPlex in original Plextor external SCSI enclosure).

--
Best regards,
 Gerhard                            mailto:mail at g-lenerz.de

Old SGI Stuff                       http://sgistuff.g-lenerz.de/

[N.P.: Dave Matthews Band - All Along the Watchtower (live)]