[rescue] Blocked via dsbl.org Phil...

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Thu Feb 19 17:42:54 CST 2004

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004, Phil Stracchino wrote:

> I've just tested this from a remote site with my Postfix configuration,
> and it Just Works.

It works on your system, or on a system with the same configuration
file?  If the latter, you probably need to upgrade. :(

> Want a dump of my configuration?

I don't think so.  I don't know which flag would turn that behavior on
or off.

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Being on the Internet is not the same as being
Elgin, TX         (   famous.  That's like calling Cheetos 'dinner'."