[rescue] Blocked via dsbl.org Phil...

nimitz at ns1.nimitzbrood.com nimitz at ns1.nimitzbrood.com
Thu Feb 19 16:24:54 CST 2004

> On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 nimitz at ns1.nimitzbrood.com wrote:
>
> > If anybody has any things to look at for getting Postfix to accept
> > postmaster at ip I'm open to suggestions.
>
> echo "postmaster: nimitz" >> /etc/aliases;postalias

postmaster alias isn't the issue.  The issue is that it won't accept mail at ip.  At least that's what I think the rbl remove script is telling me.

I've made the change you just gave me.  Testing it now.

Nope.  Error 554.  I've got a relay bug on local addresses.  Let me see what I can do with it.

Mike