[rescue] Blocked via dsbl.org Phil...

nimitz at ns1.nimitzbrood.com nimitz at ns1.nimitzbrood.com
Thu Feb 19 14:13:50 CST 2004

Phil Stracchino,

I'm blocked via dsbl.org because my IP is in their list.
To remove it I have to fix my pastmaster at ip on my Postfix.  Since I'm loading up a replacement mail server I haven't had time or the inclination to track down the problem.

The last test I sent out bounced.  Since I'm not going to be finished with the server until next week I'll see if there isn't an easy fix tonight.  Maybe I can knock the problem out without some trouble.

If anybody has any things to look at for getting Postfix to accept postmaster at ip I'm open to suggestions.

Mike Hebel